State Bank of India
SBI is india's leading public sector bank in terms of revenue and market capitalization.SBI has global presence with 173 overseas offices in 34 countries that include India, Moscow, Colombo, Dhaka, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tehran, Johannesburg, London, Los Angeles, Male in the Maldives, Muscat, Dubai, New York, Osaka, Sydney, and Tokyo. At presence SBI has 21500 branches including the associates bank branches.
SBI has five associate banks that are State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore. Beside associates banks SBI has spread their wings in non banking solutions like SBI Capital Markets Ltd, SBI Funds Management Pvt Ltd, SBI Factors & Commercial Services Pvt Ltd, SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt. Ltd. (SBICPSL), SBI DFHI Ltd, SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd., SBI General Insurance
Because of Incredible services to the customers SBI was awarded as Best Online Banking Award, Best Customer Initiative Award & Best Risk Management Award by IBA Banking Technology Awards 2010. The Banker Magazine awarded the SBI as bank of the year award in 2009.
State Bank of India (SBI) with no doubt is best trusted bank of India with total assets of $250, mostly every family has an account in SBI which describes the credibility of bank. SBI operates in almost all the states, cites and even in rural area.
State Bank of India Internet Banking
SBI offers secure internet banking facilities through which customer can transfer instant money to another account in SBI bank and in some other bank through third party transfer. SBI online banking use SSL encrypted medium minimum of 128-bit to maximum of 256-bit to encrypt the account and transaction details.
Daily limit for Funds Transfer :
Between Accounts in the same branch: Rs.25 Lakhs.
Between Accounts across branches: Rs.25 Lakhs.
SBI Internet Banking Advantages
SBI e-File (E-filing of IT Returns): Customers can pay taxes online through SBI E-Tax. This facility enables customers to pay TDS, Income tax, Indirect tax, Corporation tax, Wealth tax, Estate Duty and Fringe Benefits tax online.
E-tickets: Through SBI internet banking customer can buy train tickets through irctc portal. Service charges @ 10 percent is incur on every train booking transaction. Also if customer want to cancel the ticket they can simply do through irctc website and amount will be refunded to the SBI account.
Online Shopping: Customers can purchase online through shopping portals using SBI internet banking facility.
Fund Transfer: Through online banking customers can transfers funds to sbi or non sbi account.
E-Payment: Through online banking customers can pay their insurance premium, mobile phone bills.
Demat Account Statement: Through Internet Banking enables customers can view demat account Statement of transactions, statement of billing, Statement of holding
Demand Draft: Through online SBI customers can issue demand drafts. Customer also has the option to collect the draft from branch.
Cheque Book Request: Now customers can request a cheque book online through internet banking facility.
Daily limit for Funds Transfer to PPF Accounts in the same branch or across branches: Rs.1,00,000. This is subject to a ceiling of Rs.1,00,000, by a maximum 12 deposits, during the Financial Year, for the Principal Amount.
SBI Mobile Banking Service
SBI mobile banking facilities is available on android and java enable mobile phones. To enable the services customer needs to download and install the application on their mobile phone. All the saving/ current bank customers can avail mobile banking services. Through mobile banking customer can transfer maximum of Rs 50000 in a day and monthly limit is Rs 2, 50,000.
Benefits of SBI Mobile Banking Services
· Funds transfer
· Interbank Mobile Payment Services
· Balance enquiry
· Mini statement
· Cheque book request
· Demat Enquiry Service
· Bill Payment
· Top up of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections,
· SBI life insurance premium
State Bank of India Customer Care
SBI because of its customer services become the premier financial institute of India and helps in economy growth. SBI customer care is consider among the rest of bank even though it is a public bank. Bank customer service deals in solving minute issues of customers regarding saving account, home loans, internet banking, corporate banking etc. SBI always working with a single aim to provide best customer services across all banking verticals, for this SBI offers 24 hours customer care helpline number to assists customers problems. You can simply dial the toll free number and solve your query in few minutes and if you know about bank products/ services customer care executive will also help you in this process.
Also customer can contact to customer service executives of nearest branch to understand the services offered by the bank. For more assistance customers can meet the bank officials on 15th of every month between 3pm to 5pm
SBI also lauch a new sms service in which if you are unhappy with the services of the bank, simply SMS “Unhappy” to 8008202020 and the SBI bank's executives will call you and get the details from the dissatisfied customer.
Below mention is the comprehensive list of SBI customer care numbers, with email ID and address
State Bank of India Customer Care Numbers
· Address : State Bank of India,Local Head Office,Circletop House,16, College Lane,Chennai-600 006.
· Toll free No: 1800-425-4424
· Grievance Cell Tel no. : (044)28214635
· Fax no. (044) 28214381
· Adress : State Bank of India,Local Head Office,11, Sansad Marg,New Delhi-110 001.
· Toll free: 1800-11-4545
· Grievance Cell Tel no. : (011)23361631 , 23345756 & 23361070
· Fax no. (011) 23345757
· Address : State Bank of India,Local Head Office,A.T. Road, Bharalumukh ,Post Box No. 103,Guwahati-781 009.
· Toll free No. 1800-345-3631
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (0361)2237663
· Fax no. (0361) 2237664
· Address : State Bank of India,
· Local Head Office,Bank Street, Koti,Hyderabad - 500 095.
· Toll free No. 1800-425-3888
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (040)24756925
· Fax no. (040) 24751010
· Address : State Bank of India, Local Head Office,'Samriddhi Bhavan,1, Strand Road,Kolkata-700 001.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Toll free No. : 1800-345-3455
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (033)22489333 & 22436531
· Fax no. (033) 22435128
· Address : State Bank of India, Local Head Office,New Administrative BldgMotimahal Marg , Hazratganj ,Lucknow-226 001.
· Toll free No.: 1800 180 5201
· Grievance Cell Tel no.(0522) 2201492 / 2201496 & 2234012
· Fax no. (0522) 2282573
· Address : State Bank of India,Local Head Office, Bandra Kurla Complex Mumbai-400 051.
· E-mail: email@example.com
· Toll free No.1600-22-8866
· Helpline (022)6445525, 26445524
· Grievance Cell: 26445532, 26445533
· ATM Department 55514539, 55514540
· Housing & Personal Loan 26445543, 26445542
· Fax no. (022) 26445505, 26445535, 26445530
· Address : State Bank of India,Local Head Office,Judges Court Road,Patna-800 001.
· Toll free No. 1800-345-6100/0612-2238388
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (0612)2209078 & 2209080,2209005
· Fax no. (0612) 2209006 / 2209072
· Address : State Bank of India,Local Head Office,S.S Kovil Road, Thampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Pin-695 001
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Toll free No. : 00-425-4722, 1800-425-4844
· Ernakulam : 1800-425-4844
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (0471) 2323072/2326402
· Fax no. (0471) 2323075.
· Address: State Bank of India,Local Head Office,65, St. Mark's Road, Bangalore-560 001.
· Toll free No. 1800-425-8002
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (080)25943030
· Fax no. (080) 22124018
· Address : State Bank of India,Local Head Office, Bhadra, Ahmedabad-380 001
· Toll free No. : 1800-233-7933
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (079)25510883 & 25506648
· Fax no. (079) 25506648
· Address : State Bank of India,Local Head Office, Hoshangabad Road,Bhopal-462 011.
· Toll free No. 1800-233-7551 (BSNL) & 1800-102-7551 (Airtel)
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (0755)4288210 & 2576851.
· Fax no. (0755) 4059200
· Address : State Bank of India, Local Head Office,111/1, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,Bhubaneswar Orissa-751 001.
· Toll free No. 1800-345-6741
· Grievance Cell Tel no. (0674)2396580 & 2396582
· Fax (0674) 2390248
· Address : State Bank of India,Local Head Office,Sector-17-B, Chandigarh-160 017.
· Toll free No. 1800-180-1723/1800-180-1724
· Grievance Cell Tel no. : (0172)2707391 / 2707390
· Fax no. (0172) 2713968/2720234
Comment / Review Box