Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank is the third largest public sector bank of India. PNB was founded in 1894 and currently serving more than 37 million customers. Punjab network bank has a huge network of 5000 branches across 764 cities. Because of its incredible services and growth, PNB was has been ranked as 248th biggest bank in the world by the Bankers Almanac, London. Forbes has ranked Punjab national bank at 26 position in Fortune India 500 Ranking and in forbus global ranking PND achieve 1243 position.
In 2001 PNB has spread its dimensions in non banking solutions and join hands with Metlife India Insurance and launch PnbMetlfe markets insurance products through PNB's branches.
PNB Saving Bank account must have quarterly average balance of Rs 50,000. Initially deposit for saving account in rural areas is Rs 500 and in urban is Rs 1000. Customer can have the facility to withdraw their amount from all the branches of PNB.
Total Freedom - Saving Fund Salary Account: Total Freedom is a zero balance saving account has following facilities
· Overdraft facilty upto Rs.50000/- or last Salary credited in the account whichever is lower.
· Free Cheque book of 40 cheques is free in a year.
· Customer can get the free Statement of their accounts
· Free of Cost issuance of PNB Debit/ATM Card
· RTGS/NEFT Transaction: Free if routed through the account.
· 50% discount in one locker at the nearest branch for 1st year only.
· 50% discount on D-mat account maintenance charges levied by bank for first year only.
PNB Vidyarthi Savings Fund Account Scheme: PNB offers zero balance saving account to students of recognized educational institute. The account will remain in this Scheme till the age of 21 years of the Account Holder. Main advantage of this account is students can make Demand drafts free of cost for all types examination fees from nearest PNB branch.
PNB Shikshak Sweep Scheme: PNB offers zero balance account to permanent teachers of recognized schools/colleges/educational institutes. Under this account PNB offers margin concessions on Home Loans upto Rs.50 Lakhs. FDR’s under this scheme can be issued for a period of 7 to 179 days and PNB also offers interest Concessions of 25 bps less than the rate applicable to public on Car Loan. Beside this PND issued Personalized Platinum Debit to the Teachers.
PNB Net Banking Facilities
PNB's Online Utility Bill Payment Services: PNB Bill Payment services allow customers to pay electricity, telephone, mobile, insurance bills online. Once you complete the transaction amount will automatically deducted from customer account. Payment made before 5 pm on working days will be processed next working day.
PNB Smart Banking Current Account: PNB offers 4 type of current account on the basis on minimum transaction
PNB e-TAX Payment: By using PNB e-TAX PAYMENT customers can pay Excise and Service Tax, Customs Tax and MCA21 taxes online.
PNB Home Loans
PNBHFL is the housing finance unit of Punjab National Bank offers loans on purchase, construction and extension of dwelling units. PNB customize home loans according to the requirement of the customer. Customer can apply for home loans in their nearest branch. Below mention is the list of Advantages of Indiabulls Home Loans
·Provide Home Purchase Loans, Home Construction Loans, Home Extension Loans, Home Improvement Loans and Plot Loans.
· Pan India branch network
· Door step services that intialize easy and fast approval & disbursal of loans
· Excellent post disbursement services
· Dedicated team of employees that provide hasslefree services to their clients
· Various repayment options
PNB Customer services
PNB Customer services provide 26by 7 customer support for problems related to net banking, debit cards, credit cards.
· Telephone no:1800 180 2222 (Toll Free number), 0120 2490000 (Tolled number)
· Email address:email@example.com
Comment / Review Box