Axis bank is one of the leading private sector bank of India. Get Comprehensive information about Axis bank internet banking, mobile banking, saving and current account.
Axis bank is one of the leading private sector bank of India, established in 1984 has headquarter in Mumbai. Initially bank was named UTI, later in 2007 it was changed to axis bank. Axis bank has over 1,000 branches and more than 4,055 ATMs to provide services to its eminent customers.
Axis bank is joint venture of the prestigious companies of India that include Unit Trust of India (UTI-I), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation Ltd., National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company, The Oriental Insurance Corporation.
Axis Bank Internet Banking
Axis bank offers secure online transaction facility, in which customer can do transaction from any location simply by login in its account using secure username & password provided by the bank.
Advantage of Axis Bank Internet Banking
a) Through online banking customer can to balance enquiry of their saving account, loan account.
b) Can access and print Transaction statements
c) Check online transactions history
d) Personal account information
e) Can transfer fund(money) to any bank across India
f) Pay online bills
g) Recharge mobiles and pay credit card bills online
h) Start a request for Cheque book, Demand Draft
i) Apply for IPO Online
Axis Bank internet banking has some nominal charges. For a transaction upto 1 lakh bank incure 20 rupees and for transection above 1 lakh bank incure Rs2 per 1000.
How to apply for Axis Bank Internet Banking
1. Download the Axis Bank Internet Banking form axis bank website or get form from nearest Axis Bank branch.
2. Fill your account details.
3. The form must be signed by all account holders.
4. Submit the form to any of our branch offices
5. While submitting the form at the branch, register your mobile number for Internet Banking . You can also register your mobile number for Internet Banking by visiting your nearest Axis Bank ATM
6. Axis Bank will send you the passwords on your registered mail.
7. Once receiving the passwords log in to Internet Banking.
8. You will see a message asking you to register for Netsecure (2nd factor authentication). Click there to register for Netsecure.
9. Choose the mode you want to opt.
10. Enter your mobile number and Submit. (Please enter the same mobile number that you have registered earlier for Internet Banking).
11. Your registration is now complete.
12. Start transacting and enjoy all services of Axis Bank Internet Banking
How to register Mobile Number for Internet Banking at an ATM?
- Visit your nearest Axis Bank ATM
- Select Registrations
- Select Netsecure
- Enter your mobile number and confirm it.
- You will get an sms confirming your registration.
- Alternatively you can also visit our nearest branch and register your mobile number for Internet Banking (Netsecure)
Axis Bank Type of Accounts:
Saving Account: Saving Account give customers instant access to their money. For maintain a saving account customers must have minimum balance of Rs.10,000 in metro or urban centres, Rs.5,000 in semi urban centres and Rs.2,500 in rural centres.
Current Account: Current Account is mainly associated with companies and firms where daily transaction ratio is comparatively high from saving account. Axis bank offers Current account with a name Azaadi – this account doesn’t required minimum balance & account holder receives a international debit card which give access to over 4055 ATMs to the customers.
Saving Salary Account: Axis has tie up with many international companies and offers salary account facilities to employees of these companies.
Advantage of Axis Bank Account
- Bank has more than 1600 branches and 10000 ATMs spread across all the cities of India
- One free multi-city at par cheque book per quarter
- One free Pay Order / Demand Draft drawn at Axis Bank locations per month
- No commission charged on collection of outstation cheques drawn on Axis Bank locations
- Secure Electronic Fund Transfer facility across all banks in India
- Internet Banking with secure fund transfer facility to self and third party accounts
- Free SMS Banking with features such as alerts on debits / credits over Rs.5,000/- balance enquiry, enquiry on last 3 transactions and status of cheque clearance etc
- Free Quarterly statement in physical form and customer can also avail transaction statement simply by login online in their account.